Saturday, June 13, 2015

Day 9

06/13/2015
Longer walk today
I'm not going to go into details, but you can't be afraid of your nose. You just have to accept all the nastiness and use your saline spray. And q-tips. Those are important.

What was annoying today though was that my nose actually started to itch, but the sad thing is that I still can't completely feel the sides of my nose and so I couldn't get rid of the itch! And now thinking about not being able to itch my nose has made it all itchy again!

I still can't feel my chin, but when I tap on it it tingles. No feeling at all in my bottom lip yet. But that's normal and I remember when I got my wisdom teeth out it took a while for sensation to come back then too. So I'm not worried. It's just inconvenient when I'm trying to eat.

Speaking of eating, I just bought this Broccoli Cheddar soup from Wegmans and it was delicious. It was savory and that's something that I don't really get a lot of with all the fruity drinks. There were broccoli chunks in it, but I just put it in the Vitamix and voilĂ : slurpable!

No comments:

Post a Comment