Sunday, June 14, 2015

Day 10

Time is flyinggg. I can't believe it's already day 10!

And it's my dog's birthday! He's two. Sadly, no cake for him or me though.

06/14/2015
Today one of my rubber bands broke, but it was pretty easy to put another one on. Tweezers were helpful, but you could probably do it without them.

My nose still randomly itches and it is driving me crazy, but other than this new, annoying itching sensation, I haven't had any improvement in my numbness. Just pins and needles.

Also, I think that if you didn't know me, I *almost* look normal. But I still can't close my lips comfortably and my lips and cheeks are still swollen. The bruising has disappeared though.

I can also say "Hello" normally, but that's the only word. I regress from there.


No comments:

Post a Comment